VisaCentral provides group and incentive travelers with an effective and streamlined process to alleviate the confusion associated with travel visa and passport processing. VisaCentral creates a personalized VisaCentral Application Kit to customers participating in group and incentive travel. VisaCentral’s Application Kit provides travelers with the necessary entry requirements and application forms for each country they plan to visit during their group holiday.
VisaCentral’s Unique Services For Group and Incentive Travel Include:
CIBT Visa Application Kits. VisaCentral creates and distributes custom Visa Application Kits for travel groups with the necessary entry requirements for each country they plan to visit.
Travelers are often unfamiliar with visa requirements and processing procedures when preparing to travel abroad. Travelers who may not have applied for visas in the past can easily follow the simple steps outlined in the VisaCentral Visa Application Kit. Designed in an easy to read format, it is an efficient method of delivering visa requirements to travel groups. The Visa Application Kit includes all visa applications, requirements, processing times, and useful information specific to a travel group’s destination.
The Visa Application Kit can be tailored to cover multiple countries on a travel group’s itinerary. VisaCentral can also customize the kit with your group travel logo to offer you an additional opportunity for branding.
VisaCentral provides discounted rates to travel groups using the Visa Application Kit and can also provide commission at the travel group’s request. Other payment options include building the cost of the visa into the total tour cost and providing the Visa Service as “Inclusive” or as partial payment of fees by the travel group. The group organizer can sell the traveler this service at point of sale to maximize commissions and ensure all travelers obtain visas for their destination.
- Proprietary Database. VisaCentral customers and clients can access a proprietary, state-of-the-art database that contains specific travel requirements for nearly every destination in the world. VisaCentral provides each traveler with a customized Visa Application Kit that contains simple and complete instructions specific to their travel visa or passport needs.
- Dedicated Customer Care Team. VisaCentral is the only industry provider that operates a dedicated customer care team with agent support available 12 hours a day.
- Same Day Submittals. VisaCentral can process travel visas and passports in as little as a day. Applications received in our office by 8 a.m. are submitted to the appropriate embassy or consulate the same day that we receive them. Work is never placed on hold or delayed regardless of the deadline.
- Global Coverage. VisaCentral has over 50 offices in 15 countries and is the market leader in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Singapore, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Spain.
- Embassy Closures and Updates. VisaCentral distributes a ‘Weekly Update’ email alert which advises clients about important consular changes and issues.
- Commission Opportunity. VisaCentral has developed a program to reward travel partners for referring visa and passport request to us. Contact us to learn more.