Get an Angola Visa
Business Visa Application Requirements for a Angola Visa
Biometric Collection Appointment
The Consulate of Angola requires that all visa applicants provide biometric information, specifically fingerprint scans, as part of the application process. An appointment is required. Once we have received and reviewed your application documentation for accuracy we can arrange and accompany you to this appointment.
You must provide your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Be valid for six months beyond the validity of your requested visa
- Have at least one blank visa page (amendments and endorsement pages cannot be used to fulfill this requirement)
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way
If your passport does not meet these requirements, please contact VisaCentral at 877-535-0688 for further details.
You must provide two color, passport-type photographs. The photographs must:
- Be taken within the past three months and against an all-white background
- Be two inches by two inches and printed on photo-paper
- Must display clearly all facial features, including keeping the ears visible
- Men and women must wear a collared shirt. All buttons on collared shirts, including the top button, must be closed
- No glasses to be worn
Business Introduction Letter
You are required to provide a Business Cover Letter from your U.S.-based company. Be certain your letter meets the specific requirements of the consulate by using our Digital Business Cover Letter. Visit http://visacentral.com/bcl-order to get started.
Visa Application Form
You must provide two original and fully completed visa application forms found in this kit. The application forms must:
- Include answers for all fields
- Display your full name as it appears in your passport
- Be signed
You must obtain an original letter of invitation written in Portuguese from the organization you will be visiting in Angola. The Angolan organization you will be visiting is responsible for obtaining the invitation from the local Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The letter must:
- Guarantee all financial support for the duration of your stay in Angola
- Have a MinPet stamp that is valid. You must ensure that your stamp has not expired before you submit your visa application.
- Include the full local address and phone number of the organization or person to be visited
- Request the same validity of visa as in the Business Introduction Letter
- Specify the number of entries you are requesting for your visa
Proof of Travel Arrangements
You must provide proof of travel arrangements for the duration of your trip. Details of your intended arrangements must:
- Include a copy of an itinerary or e-ticket that displays your round trip travel and entry and exit dates for your destination
- Show the traveler's full name (as printed in his or her passport)
Proof of Sufficient Funds
You must provide proof that you possess sufficient funds. Your financial details must:
- Include a financial guarantee from your employer
- Be on business letterhead paper
VisaCentral Order Form
Provide the VisaCentral Order Form included in this kit.
You must provide a letter authorizing a third party to pick up the visa on your behalf. One is provded for you in this application kit.
Original Receipt from the Embassy
You must provde the original visa submission receipt from the Angolan embassy to VisaCentral at the time of your appointment.
You must provide your original Yellow Fever vaccination certificate.
If you have an urgent visa application that carries a tight deadline, VisaCentral can help you to save valuable time and avoid expensive delays. A VisaCentral expert will review all of your documents to certify your application is accurate, complete and ready for submission. We will contact you personally to quickly handle any mistakes ensuring your application is submitted correctly. Visit http://visacentral.com/visa-pre-check-service to learn more about this service.
Embassy Registration (Recommended)
The US State Department recommends US citizens register with the US Embassy(s) in the countries they plan to visit. Feel more secure about your international travels by having VisaCentral register your trip with the US Department of State. Registration notifies the US Embassy in each country of your travel plans and enrolls you in the State Department travel advisory and warnings program. To enroll in this optional service complete the registration form in this kit and send it to us with the rest of your documents.
Tourist Application Requirements for a Angola Visa
The consulate requires travelers to apply directly and a personal appearance may be necessary to obtain your visa. We recommend that you contact the consulate to obtain the most current forms and requirements before making a personal appearance at the consulate. Many consulates require an application appointment. Please contact:
Embassy of the Republic of Angola
2100-2108 16th St NW
Washington, DC 20009
Tel: (202) 785-1156