VisaCentral has onsite offices throughout the country in support of many of the largest corporations in North America. Onsite locations can be an effective solution for organizations that consistently process a large number of travel visa and passport applications or require the highest level of customized service. VisaCentral can train and place staff at your business location or service your business needs by housing a dedicated team of support staff within our own offices.
VisaCentral will assign a dedicated account manager to manage your relationship. This senior VisaCentral staff member will be responsible for working on your behalf to ensure that we provide the highest level of service and support to your organization. VisaCentral will develop and provide quarterly reports that detail account activity.
VisaCentral’s Onsite Services Include:
- Dedicated Staff. VisaCentral can provide dedicated trained staff to meet specific organizational needs.
- Personalized Service. Close working relationships with organizational employees offer a direct “one-to-one” service model. Employees hear a familiar voice and work with the same contact for all requests that are being processed.
- Application Management. VisaCentral offers two ways to manage all applications when sending work to the onsite team. Customer can choose to order online or use a manual order form in which case VisaCentral staff will complete the order process on behalf of the employee.
- Proprietary Database. VisaCentral customers and clients can access a proprietary, state-of-the-art database that contains all of the specific travel requirements for nearly every destination in the world. VisaCentral provides each traveler with a customized Visa Application Kit that contains simple and complete instructions specific to their travel visa or passport needs.
- Same Day Submittals. VisaCentral can process travel visas and passports in as little as a day. Applications received in our office by 8 a.m. are submitted to the appropriate embassy or consulate the same day that we receive them. Work is never placed on hold or delayed regardless of the deadline.
- Embassy Closures and Updates. VisaCentral distributes a ‘Weekly Update’ email alert which advises clients about important consular changes and issues.