VisaCentral provides cruise lines with an effective and streamlined process to alleviate the confusion associated with travel visa and passport processing for their guests. VisaCentral supports more than 75% of cruise lines traveling to destinations that require a travel visa. Through these partnerships, VisaCentral is able to provide Pre-Paid Tour Kits that allow cruise lines to sell required visas to their guests at the time of booking. VisaCentral Pre-Paid Tour Kits are a fast, easy, and secure method for processing travel visas and passports for cruise guests in time for their departure.
As the cruise industry seeks to expand exotic travel offerings, it is increasingly important that all participating guests meet the entry requirements for each port of call. The VisaCentral Pre-Paid Tour Kits provide cruise participants with the necessary entry requirements for each cruise destination.
VisaCentral’s Unique Services for Cruise Lines Include:
Pre-Paid Tour Kits. VisaCentral provides Cruise Lines with a custom Pre-Paid Tour Kit that provides cruise participants with the necessary entry requirements for each cruise destination.
Travelers are often unfamiliar with visa requirements and processing procedures when preparing to travel abroad. Travelers who may not have applied for visas in the past can easily follow the simple steps outlined in the VisaCentral Pre-Paid Tour Kit. Designed in an easy to read format, it is an efficient method of delivering visa requirements to cruise guests. The Pre-Paid Tour Kit includes all visa applications, requirements, processing times, and useful information specific to each port of call.
The Pre-Paid Tour Kit can be tailored to cover multiple countries on the cruise itinerary. VisaCentral can also customize the kit with your cruise line logo to offer you an additional opportunity for branding.
VisaCentral provides discounted rates to cruise lines using the Pre-Paid Tour Kit and can also provide commission at your request. The cruise line can sell the traveler this service at point of sale to maximize commissions and to ensure all travelers obtain their visas in time for departure.
- Proprietary Database. VisaCentral customers and clients can access a proprietary, state-of-the-art database that contains specific travel requirements for nearly every destination in the world. VisaCentral provides each traveler with a customized Visa Application Kit that contains simple and complete instructions specific to their travel visa or passport needs.
- Dedicated Customer Care Team. VisaCentral is the only industry provider that operates a dedicated customer care team with agent support available 12 hours a day.
- Same Day Submittals. VisaCentral can process travel visas and passports in as little as a day. Applications received in our office by 8 a.m. are submitted to the appropriate embassy or consulate the same day that we receive them. Work is never placed on hold or delayed regardless of the deadline.
- Global Coverage. VisaCentral has 30 offices in 11 countries and is the market leader in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Singapore, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Spain.
- Embassy Closures and Updates. VisaCentral distributes a ‘Weekly Update’ email alert which advises clients about important consular changes and issues.
Commission Opportunity. VisaCentral has developed a program to reward travel partners for referring visa and passport request to us. Contact us to learn more.