VisaCentral provides customized tools and content to support the unique travel needs of government employees. VisaCentral can obtain travel visas and passports for officials of any nation when traveling for diplomatic purposes. VisaCentral offers travel visa, passport, and legalization solutions for government officials traveling to almost any region of the world. VisaCentral maintains close working relationships with embassies representing nearly every country in the world and has experience supporting large government accounts as a sub-contractor. As a result, VisaCentral provides fast, easy, and secure service ensuring that all applications and diplomatic requirements are processed in time for departure.
VisaCentral Unique Services For Government Employees Include:
- Proprietary Database. VisaCentral customers and clients can access a proprietary, state-of-the-art database that contains specific travel requirements for nearly every destination in the world. VisaCentral provides each traveler with a customized Application Kit that contains simple and complete instructions specific to their travel visa or passport needs.
- Dedicated Customer Care Team. VisaCentral is the only industry provider that operates a dedicated customer care team with agent support available 12 hours a day.
- Same Day Submittals. VisaCentral can process travel visas and passports in as little as a day. Applications received in our office by 8 a.m. are submitted to the appropriate embassy or consulate the same day that we receive them. Work is never placed on hold or delayed regardless of the deadline.
- Global Coverage. VisaCentral has over 50 offices in 15 countries and is the market leader in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Singapore, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Spain.
- Embassy Closures and Updates. VisaCentral distributes a ‘Weekly Update’ email alert which advises clients about important consular changes and issues..